Authentic and popular dish of the Arabic region when cooked from Parliament rice is the shows topper. Lebanese rice is easy to make and is the complements of Middle East. Lebanese rice are made from long grain white rice, vermicelli noodles and olive or butter oil. It can be seasoned with salt. We can also mix a punch of cinnamon before or after cooking.
Here's the recipe :
- Soak the rice and start frying the vermicelli pasta. Stir frequently until it turns golden brown. Make sure it doesn't burn.
- Add rice on top and add some salt and cinnamon.
- Stir all the ingredients together and add hot water at a 2:1 ratio. Boil the water and reduce the flame. Cover the pot and let the rice cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn the heat off once the rice is cooked
- Grab a fork and enjoy the hot and happening Lebanese Rice.